Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Harmonias

IMG_6393

So my mom bought akello a harmonica and was also smart enough to buy me one to so as to model for him. The other day akello busted out with them and passed one on to me. This moment that you are about to see had us cracking up all night. A rare moment when I'm on camera.

You might have noticed that i have started to host my video on flickr. the same place that i host my pictures. I made the move for alot of reasons.

1. The video compression codec. blah blah, i mean the video looks way better.
2. you can download the videos straight off the blog, which you cant do with youtube.
4. It takes half the time to upload video, therefore i can show more video.
5. You can watch the videos full screen by clicking on that little icon in the bottom right corner of the video

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gil, your blogs,stories,videos,etc are great. Hope you are doing well in Dallas.

6/18/2008 6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved hearing Theresa's voice! You guys are such a beautiful family.

love,
stephanie

7/18/2008 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home