Tuesday, January 15, 2008

new camera

so we got a new camera. a canon sd1000 elph. it was on sale for 175. it takes better pictures than the other one, a canon sd6000, that cost us 300 .(that was 2 years ago)
heres a video i took with it.





IMG_0048
so....whos gonna turn on the faucets for me....

IMG_0056
"dang! I thought i hid the camera really good this time!"

IMG_0062

I was hoping that i would come home with the new camera and theresa would be like, "i found the camera" but that trick didnt work. oh well. we needed another camera anyway for theresas school, which is going great by the way.
i just came up with a new logo, taking inspiration from the original red bird that amy gave us. Im printing it everywhere, from the aprons that the kiddos where to the business cards to the tote bags that each child receives. the tote bags are really cool

Mornings in the Nest Logo

IMG_0096

IMG_0097

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Red Robin said...

great pics with the new camera, they look excellent! I have that camera too and just love it! The tote bags are top notch with the new logo! Great job....

1/16/2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

He is getting so big!!!! Love the logo. i am so honored that you guys like the red bird so much. I grew up with my grandparents telling me Red Birds are good luck. Old wives tale but i like to think so. Miss you guys! we need to have coffee or lunch. Call me. Miss you guys tons!

Send my love to all.

Amy

1/16/2008 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home