Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

IMG_9497


Fathers Day was great. T said she was gonna let me sleep in, so come 6am when AK pushed me and said "i want yogurt" i told him, "go tell your mother, im still sleeping", which im sure confused him as that was a first.

we had breakfast at the house and then went for a walk around the neighborhood park,

later, joe, paul mona and anita dropped by to say hi on thier way back to d town.

DSC_0007

earlier that week gina, my dad and my grandma stopped in to see baby m and gina dropped off some flowers. Her fathers day card said,


"these flowers are for baby m. tell her to get used to it, pretty girls always get flowers"

IMG_9504

IMG_9496

later that night AK asked me as we laid in bed, "dad...are we lucky?"

"yes son, very lucky."

Fathers day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these photos

6/28/2009 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home