Thursday, June 11, 2009

waiting out the storm

IMG_9407


Baby's umbilical cord stump came off yesterday and so you know what that means....
TUMMY TIME!

IMG_9408

IMG_9406


T related an interesting piece of info...

We only do tummy time because of SIDS. Infants sleep on thier backs now and because of this we need the TT. Before, they didnt have to do tummy time b/c they did it everytime they woke up!

This baby is strong. strong neck. stronger than AK was. Don't tell him i told you that.

IMG_9412

IMG_9414

waiting out the storm, watching the lakers game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eneas said...

Oh my goodness. I just love her already. She is an old soul, I can tell from the first video I have seen of her. She is gorgeous and definitely a Gemini. I can't wait to meet you Makeda. Love the hair :)
Love Always,
Auntie Michelle

6/12/2009 12:42 AM  
Blogger corina z lopez said...

she seems like a good baby. Do you know when kids can see? I mean not in black in white and when they can see more than a foot away.
She is very cute. Good job Gil and Teresa.

6/12/2009 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home