Monday, January 01, 2007

01/01/07

IMG_1670.JPG

Happy New Year!

We made a list of the top 10 things we learned in 2006

10. Poop comes in many colors and textures

9. Not all babies fall asleep in the car, or even like the car for that matter.

8. there are no hard and fast rules for parents or babies.

7. We will make mistakes

6. Try to smile when people give you unsolicited advice. They only mean well despite their advice being outdated or just plain crazy.

IMG_1672.JPG

5. Sleep?! who needs sleep?

4. Baby farts are cute. Adult farts....not so much

3. Family is the most important thing

2. The best gifts come in small packages.

1. Dreams can come true.

IMG_1674.JPG

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, happy new year! as the new year starts, I have decided that I'm calling your son my internet nephew. I enjoy your blog a lot. Hey since I have this week off can we come by to see your kid? Call or email joey, with a response. best of luck, corian

1/01/2007 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to one of my favorite families! I hope this new year is wonderful for you guys!

All my love,
Stephanie

1/01/2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home