Saturday, July 28, 2007

pink eye

IMG_4728


more pink eye, this time on Daddy. its been tough taking care of akello and trying my best not to infect him with pink eye again. LOTS of hand sanitizer. i have been sleeping in another room as well. Best sleep yet! i think akello likes the extra room too. I touch him as little as possible and try my best not to rub my eyes, but sometimes i forget and have to go and wash my hands again. im on the same treatment of breast milk and goldenseal. i got it tuesday and i think ill shake it by sunday. my eyes didnt look too bad on friday so i decided to take him to swim. We only have 2 more weeks here and i wanted to be sure to film akello in the pool, so here we are.



IMG_4720
dinner time!



IMG_4722
clean up time!

akello has finally started to scrub the table instead of eating the sponge. i caught a little bit here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute swimmer! Go Akello!!

7/29/2007 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! the Castanza comment almost made me pee my pants. george only dreams of being sooo cute.

8/14/2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home