Sunday, February 01, 2009

Grandma's 80th

so i have just come off a sinus infection that has had me really sidelined from everything. I even went to the doctor i felt so bad. he prescribed musinex and the zpack. the zpack is this 5 day dose of antibiotic that had me good to go in no time.

last weekend we had my grandmas 80th birthday to attend. here are some pics

IMG_8557

Mariachis.

IMG_8559
ak playing alon on decorative drums

IMG_8566
ak picking out tangerines or some kind of fruit from my dad greenhouse

IMG_8573
cake time!

IMG_8581
ak and tia a have a pose-off

1 Comments:

Blogger malita said...

1. How in the world does that man hold that giant guitar up?
2. I love how Akello uses his other hand to push the forkful of cake into his mouth.
3. Wow your grandmother looks amazing for 80!!!

2/01/2009 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home