Sunday, May 28, 2006

DAY 14, What happened to day 13?

Well, saturday had me worn out!

I laid down for just a second at 7:30pm and within minutes, I was out!
I woke up at 10:00 sunday refreshed and ready to go! and really looking forward to today.
Well here is the sunday picture. Week 27!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today Theresa and I spent the afternoon in Wimberly at my friend Paul Steindharts place.
We swam, well (I swam) kiked the ball around and then Paul and Jutta prepared a wonderful meal. We got back into town around 9:30. We met Paul's business Partner Fred and his lady Carmen. Here are some pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
facing the river from the deck. That's Paul enjoying some pecan pie with a Latte

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paul's 4 year old son Vincent makes a formidabble foe on the soccer field

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Theresa enjoing a book of Walt Whitman poems on the deck

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View from the pool. That's Theresa wayyyyy in the backround at the riverbank.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I loved hanging out on these Eames LCW chairs!

More tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home