Wednesday, August 09, 2006

stumped again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Sunday I helped remove a stump that was predominantly on my neighbors side of the fence. Well the old fence had been torn down and now was the time to get to it before the workers put the new one up the next day.

It was on my side too. and we knew that we needed to kill this thing while we had the chance. Emily and Neil had already made a big dent in it by the time i showed up after work. I put about 2 hours into it until it finally came out. It was a bitch and totally wore me out! i was useless the next day. but it had to get done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So they finished the The Fence the next day! yay! its awesome. I was about to weatherproof it and all but Ted (father in law) told me to wait, cuzz apparantly it already has something on it, and i need to wait for that to wear off first. Sweet! I didnt have time to do it anyhow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The concrete patio is fully prepped and ready to go, and they will most likely pour in on tuesday. I hate to wait that long, but oh well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home