Saturday, September 02, 2006

video

so ill make this quick. a normal day.

thats funny, i have a new definition of normal now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theresa and my sleep patterns are all over the place. i took this pic last night. its dark so you might not be able to tell but theresa and akello were in the exact same pose, mirroring each other while sleeping. it was precious!

im going to load some video. lets see if this works!
I take these videos with my little camera, a canon powershot sd600

it has a nice little movie setting that makes .AVI files. then i upload the files to www.zippyvideos.com and then put in the link.

this is so much better than shooting with a video camera, and then having to Digitize the footage, edit the clip, export it, etc...

yay technology! now that i said that, these prolly wont work.

the first one is a 15 meg .avi
the second one is a 2 meg qUICKtime. so they may look/act diff.
after clicking the link be patient, it might take a bit for it to pull up,
especially for yall with dial up. in fact if you have dial up. dont bother.





this one i loaded to photobucket.com, lets see if its anybetter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES this is Corina again, like I said I check your blog everyday. It seems you two are doing very well for first time parents. And post longer videos. OH MAN your baby is soooo cute. see you tomorrow. big luv, Corina

9/03/2006 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love the videos. I love to see him in action. makes me want to loaded some more videos of Eneas. I think I will. Love you guys!

9/06/2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home