Sunday, October 01, 2006

AKELLO'S GREATEST HITS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theresa has found Akello's reset button. When he is crying and the usual methods dont do the trick, its time to call in the real firepower. AKA the dryer!
or as it is a little more convenient, the faucet! he can be crying up a storm, but all we have to do is take him into the guest bathroom and turn on the cold water full blast. (cold water because its cheaper) the small room and the high pressure make for a loud and rythmic white noise that takes akello back to that special place, (the womb) i was thinking about recording all these sounds and putting them on a disc. Akellos greatest hits if you will.
1. the faucet
2. the dryer
3. the loud desk fan
4. the weird sounding overhead fan in the nursery
5. HIGHWAY road noise while inside the CRV
6. the garage door

im sure there are others im forgetting.

So im sure most of you people could care less about my dreamscapes about the house. so i will cease to ramble on about the color that im dreaming of one day painting my garage door. P.S. I would love some money for paint for the garage door for my birthday (Gina) and someone willing to paint it for me (Gina). If you care to follow how this pans out and if Gina comes through like a good Tia should, then you can follow it here http://thefrontseatdesigner.blogspot.com/
my new blog for anything sans Baby Akello

As for this blog, i promise more pictures, stories and only baby stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a hair dryer like away from him but on? He is getting bigger. The radio station worked best for my nephew, a non station, like one that was only static. Best of luck, Corina

10/01/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Gina Garcia said...

Oh, yea, NOW I get a little face time! Uh, broke, and busy! BUT since I love you more, I GUESS I can help! I don't know about the money, but I can help with elbow grease! Let me know in advance when you need me! OH, and good tia trumps ALL bookings thank you!~Hasta

10/03/2006 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it Gil, where's my Akello fix!!! You haven't put any new pics up, what's up with that???? Don't you know I feed my baby fever with those pics!!!
Please update soon, I got the shakes man, Corina

10/07/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home